SingSing Karaoke is looking for a Restaurant Manager who is passionate about food, drinks, karaoke and people!
SingSing Karaoke vision is to become the leading karaoke chain in Europe and a top of mind-destination when you want to forget the dull everyday life, regardless of who you are and where you live.
To be an employee of SingSing Karaoke means that you are a part of a community and a team approach where, we together develop and strengthen the chain and our brand. In this interplay, your knowledge, your experience, and your commitment are the most important elements for our success.
Therefor we are looking for employees who are passionate about food, drinks, karaoke and people!
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for ensuring the quality of operations and personnel and thereby the quality of the service provided to guests. The Restaurant Manager is part of the restaurant's management team. The position entails 95% in operations, in our à la carte operation, evenings and weekends. Among other things, the Restaurant Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring that procedures and policies are followed in accordance with the Board’s/SingSing Karaoke's instructions
- Communicating the Board's vision and actively working towards these goals
- Providing regular reports to the immediate manager
- Ensuring that information from the Board/Support Office is routinely passed on to the staff
- Scheduling and planning of personnel according to the established budget
- Ensuring that all drink inventories are accounted for once a month, that they are summarized and presented to the Board/FT
- Ensuring waste calculations.
- Ensuring that ingredient costs stay within budget.
- Ensuring that all staff clock in/fill in staff ledgers from the tax agency, writing staff reports to the payroll office, certifying staff timesheets, and making notes about overtime, sick leave, etc.
- Staff development through continuous training
- Participating in weekly steering group meetings
- Leading the day-to-day work in the kitchen in accordance with the Shift Leader job description
- Ensuring that day-to-day maintenance work in the premises and kitchen is performed according to routine
- Compliance with current Swedish environmental legislation, the contact with Nomor and environment & health.
- Ordering ingredients and items needed for the bar and restaurant
- Ensuring that the drinks served follows the Sing Sing Karaoke concept in every aspect
This is what we are looking for:
A self-motivated, solution-oriented and communicative leader with responsibility for all aspects of the venue, such as personnel, budget, operations, contact with authorities, etc. You must be good at leading and motivating teams and have experience from similar positions of responsibility in the restaurant industry. A big plus if you like singing, dancing and musicals, and have experience in that industry.
We are looking forward to your application!
EMPLOYMENT START: Mid november 2022
WORK HOURS: 75%
CONTACT DETAILS: email@example.com
Learn more about Sing Sing Karaoke at https://singsingkaraoke.com/